Immediate release of stable version 2.0 of GeoKettleCommunity Manager | Wednesday, September 7th, 2011 | No Comments »
Release of the stable verson of GeoKettle 2.0, now available for download.
This release brings some bug fixes and enhancements to some capabilities already provided in the 2.0-RC1 version of GeoKettle. In no particular order:
- The interface of the CSW Output step has been deeply revised. It now makes the mapping between fields in the input stream and metadata fields easier.
- MD_METADATA schema is now fully supported in the CSW Output step.
- Geo-capable steps can now be retrieved easily by filling out the search field in the transformation toolbox with a geo keyword like geo, spatial or geospatial.
- The encoding in Shapefile Input and Output steps is now properly saved and restored.
- The behaviour of the Set SRS step is more consistent. A message now pops up to warn the user that a valid EPSG code is required. Step window is no more disposed.
- Now, GeoKettle reads the first non empty layer in a GPX file which enables the reading of files in this format that store not only some points.
This post is also available in: French